- This event has passed.
Advanced Assignments, Quizzes, & Gradebook
July 27 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
The workshop will build on the basics of building assignments, quizzes, and the gradebook. Topics covered include:
- How to create, edit, and grade TurnItin assignments
- How to create student presentation assignments
- How to use Rubrics w/ Assignments
- How to moderate a quiz
- How to access the quiz log and quiz statistics
- How to create category/group weights in the gradebook
- How to use the grade posting policy (i.e., the new mute/unmute)
This session is led by Mark Ferguson and will be conducted virtually through Microsoft Teams.
Links to the meeting will be sent to all attendees 1 weeks before the start of the event, with a reminder the day before the event. These reminders are set by the Eventbrite event management system. You may need to check your spam/junk/clutter folders for these emails, as they can occasionally get caught.