- This event has passed.
Applying the Quality Matters Rubric Virtual Workshop
September 9, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
The University of Southern Mississippi Office of Online Learning is hosting the Applying the Quality Matters Rubric workshop for Southern Miss faculty. Space is limited and registration closes 2 days before the date.
Learn the underlying principles behind the QM Rubric and the critical elements of the QM quality assurance process. Learn about drafting helpful recommendations as you apply the Rubric to an actual course.
- Applying the Quality Matters Rubric – Virtual Workshop
- 30 minute break for lunch
This workshop is only available to faculty at The University of Southern Mississippi.
- Access to reliable internet.
- Computer with webcam and microphone.
- Computer/laptop to access/complete workshop tasks, and multiple sites.
- Individuals must attend the full day workshop to receive APPQMR certification.
What happens after I register?
- You will receive an email of your requirements to complete in order to receive the workshop materials and access to the Webex meeting.
48 hour notice required for cancellations. This provides us the opportunity to fill the space.
Questions? Issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.