- This event has passed.
QUALITY MATTERS APPQMR WORKSHOP
May 15, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
The University of Southern Mississippi Office of Online Learning is hosting the Applying the Quality Matters Rubric workshop for faculty. Limited space is available.
Learn the underlying principles behind the QM Rubric and the critical elements of the QM quality assurance process. Learn about drafting helpful recommendations as you apply the Rubric to an actual course.
- Applying the Quality Matters Rubric – Hattiesburg Campus
- 8:30 AM – 4:30 p.m.
- Hosted on the Hattiesburg Campus.
- International Center (IC) room 318.
- Register early. Limited seats available.
The Office of Online learning will be providing coffee, light breakfast and lunch.
This workshop is only available to faculty at The University of Southern Mississippi.
- Bring your laptop. (Email Susan Rayborn if this is a problem.)
- Individuals must attend the full day workshop to receive APPQMR certification.
48 hour notice required for cancellations. This provides us the opportunity to fill the space. Email email@example.com.
If registration information does not appear below, click here to register: