QUALITY MATTERS APPQMR WORKSHOP
January 15, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pmFree
- This is a two-day workshop: Jan. 15 and Jan. 16 | 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Must attend both days to receive APPQMR certification
The University of Southern Mississippi Office of Online Learning is hosting the Applying the Quality Matters Rubric workshop for faculty. Limited space is available.
Learn the underlying principles behind the QM Rubric and the critical elements of the QM quality assurance process. Learn about drafting helpful recommendations as you apply the Rubric to an actual course.
- Applying the Quality Matters Rubric – Hattiesburg Campus
- January 15 & 16, 2020 | 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. This is a two-day workshop.
- Must attend both days to receive APPQMR certification.
- Hosted on the Hattiesburg Campus.
- International Center (IC) room 318.
- Register early. Limited seats available.
The Office of Online learning will be providing coffee and light snacks.
This workshop is only available to faculty at The University of Southern Mississippi.
- Registration must be completed using your official university email address (@usm.edu).
- Bring your laptop. (Email Susan Rayborn if this is a problem.)
- Individuals must attend the full workshop to receive APPQMR certification.
48 hour notice required for cancellations. This provides us the opportunity to fill the space. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If registration information does not appear below, click here to register.