- This event has passed.
USM Virtual Quality Matters APPQMR Workshop via Cisco Webex
May 27 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This is a virtual APPQMR Workshop hosted via Cisco Webex. Click here for the Provost’s Keep Teaching website on Cisco Webex.
The University of Southern Mississippi Office of Online Learning is hosting the Applying the Quality Matters Rubric workshop for Southern Miss faculty. Limited space is available.
Learn the underlying principles behind the QM Rubric and the critical elements of the QM quality assurance process. Learn about drafting helpful recommendations as you apply the Rubric to an actual course.
- Applying the Quality Matters Rubric – Virtual Workshop
- 30 minute break for lunch
This workshop is only available to faculty at The University of Southern Mississippi.
- Cisco Webex to connect to virtual workshop.
- Access to reliable internet.
- Computer/laptop to access/complete workshop tasks.
- Individuals must attend the full day workshop to receive APPQMR certification.
What happens after I register?
- You will receive an email of your requirements and how to access Webex.
48 hour notice required for cancellations. This provides us the opportunity to fill the space.
Questions? Issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.