- This event has passed.
Quality Matters APPQMR Workshop
December 11, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
The University of Southern Mississippi Office of Online Learning is hosting the Applying the Quality Matters Rubric workshop for online faculty. Limited space is available.
Learn the underlying principles behind the QM Rubric and the critical elements of the QM quality assurance process. Learn about drafting helpful recommendations as you apply the Rubric to an actual course.
- Applying the Quality Matters Rubric – Hattiesburg Campus
- Tuesday, December 11, 2018, @ 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- 8:30 – 9:00 a.m. – Light breakfast and coffee.
- 9:00 a.m. – Session begins.
- Hosted on the Hattiesburg Campus.
- International Center, room 318.
The Office of Online learning will be providing coffee, light breakfast and lunch.
This workshop is only available to The University of Southern Mississippi faculty who teach online courses.
- Bring your laptop. (Contact Susan Rayborn if this is a problem).
- Individuals must attend the full day workshop to receive APPQMR certification.
48 hour notice required for cancellations. This provides us the opportunity to fill the space. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some browsers (Chrome, IE) are unable to open the registration link. Copy and paste this link into another browser to register:
- If neither of those options work, click here to email Susan Rayborn.