- This event has passed.
Quality Matters APPQMR Workshop
October 11 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pmFree
The University of Southern Mississippi Office of Online Learning is hosting the Applying the Quality Matters Rubric workshop for online faculty. Limited space is available.
Learn the underlying principles behind the QM Rubric and the critical elements of the QM quality assurance process. Learn about drafting helpful recommendations as you apply the Rubric to an actual course.
- Applying the Quality Matters Rubric – Hattiesburg Campus
- Thursday, October 11, 2018, @ 8:00 AM – 4:30 p.m. (This is the Thursday of Fall Break.)
- Hosted on the Hattiesburg Campus.
- Harkins Hall (the old Nursing Building) room 120.
The Office of Online learning will be providing coffee, light breakfast and lunch.
This workshop is only available to online faculty at The University of Southern Mississippi.
- Bring your laptop.
- Individuals must attend the full day workshop to receive APPQMR certification.
48 hour notice required for cancellations. This provides us the opportunity to fill the space. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.